Sustainability and ESG
Our focus for the future
We will ensure that transparency and integrity are at the heart of these next steps – we will prioritise the swift and consistent reductions in emissions that our commitments rely upon.
To build a complete picture of our risks and opportunities and ensure conformity with the TCFD recommendations, Modulaire Group intends to commit to several important actions:
- Key areas of climate-related focus for Modulaire Group are the provision of good quality, verifiable ESGS data, as well as renewable energy and resource efficiency across energy, logistics, waste, and water.
- Update a full suite of climate-related risks and opportunities, including financial quantification where appropriate and detailed Climate Adaptation Plans. Modulaire Group will be able to justify why climate-related risk management decisions are made.
- Calculate our entire GHG inventory, including all Scope 3 categories providing a 360 vantage of our emissions footprint, allowing us to set and track our value chain impact and feed into the risk management processes.
You can access the Sustainability Report at any time. Download the PDF now
- Reduce absolute Scope 1 and 2 emissions in metric tonnes CO2e by 5% (vs 2020)
- Initiate Group Operational Carbon tCO2e baseline tonnes of annual Scope 3
- Source 100% Renewable Electricity where available and appropriate
- Screen for ESGS criteria for new and renewed supplier contracts
- Progress Cyber Security Training
- Update Materiality Assessment