Sustainability and ESG
Our ESG and Sustainability focus areas
Building on our stakeholder engagement and materiality assessment, we have defined our ESG and Sustainability strategy based on the risks and growth opportunities for Modulaire. The sustainability strategy involves three key pillars: Environment, Social and Governance (ESG), with circularity, adaptability, and leasing at the core. This strategy represents an initial step, and we are committed to deepening our understanding and advancing our approach to climate-related risks and opportunities over time as we embed our policy to circularity and our ‘Loops within Loops’ model.
You can access the Sustainability Report at any time. Download the PDF now
Net-Zero carbon of our end-to-end supply chain by 2050 and further develop our ‘Loops within Loops’ model.
- Be part of the circular economy by leasing, redeploying and end of life recycling – ‘Loops within Loops’
- Drive sustainable design and manufacturing
- Deliver on our road map to Net-Zero by 2050
Further strengthening our approach to governance.
- Strong compliance focus:
- code of ethics, anti-corruption policy (with related training)
- policies for suppliers, corporate citizenship, data protection and cyber security
- whistleblowing hotline
- The Board and Executive have oversight of climate (e.g. circularity) and social (e.g. safety) risks and opportunities
- ISO Certifications for Quality, Environment and Safety